Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trials 1 - OVER. Except for poor chinese kids:)

Hey guys,

LOOK WEI. WE'RE DOING PRETTY GOOD FOR A NEW BLOG. A new blog which belongs to none other than bored lil kids who are extremely sick of PMR studying. PEOPLE ACTUALLY VISIT US!! (I refuse to believe that its just us).

I put up the hit counter (and fine, I contributed 8 hits in 5 minutes) but that's only cos I put it up 1 week after we started the blog so we probably got more than that.

Ohkay so right, when we get the story from Vincci's diary we'll start writing in the blog, and it'd be great if we could title our posts like this to make it, orderly?:

"Chapter 1 - Genesis"
"Chapter 2 - Callout"
"Chapter 3 - Little Joanna"

Something like that lah. OK? Ok. Great. I'mma play my Guitar Hero <3 now. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lolol.
I don't really like love stories.
But... If I have to...
Oh.. P.S
I wrote a book before.
Well... the prologue only I guess.