Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hello ?

BAH.

Since Mr Teoh is still having his damn diary which contains the so very important BEGINNING of the story, we shall have to wait till school reopens.

Or when we see him tomorrow cos we're going to One U yay! Then we can indulge in Baskin Robbins while discussing about the plot of this futuristic novel and where it's heading to and whether Penguin or Hodder would publish our novel and when we're gonna launch it and how many readers are we aiming to have and where would we launch it first and and and and ...

Yeah.

I HEARD, that the beginning of the novel involves the very stereotype cheerleader steps into the school and everyone's gotta make way for her and poor girl next door Fiona rolls her eyes and Kayla the cheerleader goes something like "Did you just roll your eyes at me?" or something around that line. OMG! How unoriginal guys!

Well what do you expect :) I, the futuristic one who aims to get a marriage proposal from Tom Cruise (won't marry him cos you know la, David Cook) wasn't there. Cos I.. was studying Science at home. Sorry lah kay guys, I have very HIGH hopes for this novel. Mua ha.

So yes. BE ORIGINAL, PEOPLE! ORIGINAL.

I somehow think I'm sounding like a bitchy magazine director. Do I? Like Wilhelmina from Ugly Betty. OK to start of with is she even the director (or wtv you call it) of the company? I don't really follow the show. Didn't even know her name. I had to google Ugly Betty and all I knew was her name started with WIL.....

You know, I everyday check our hits counter and people. actually. still. come. I'm very touched :) Though I have a feeling that the people who're coming here are, ourselves. But I myself don't come here often so that leaves me out. But anyway YES PEOPLE, keep visiting our blog cos the beginning will FINALLY be posted up in two days or so.

Bye bye bye bye bye - N Sync.

No comments: